Why Partner With BlackBerry?
Platform choice, ease of development and trusted by 10's of 1,000's of enterprises globally are just some of the reasons to partner with BlackBerry.
With an incredible reach of over 72 million subscribers, and with presence in over 90% of the fortune 500, BlackBerry is one of the leading mobile platforms.
Key BlackBerry World facts:
- No registration or submission fees
- Flexible end-user payment options including PayPal; credit card; and direct to carrier billing (carrier dependent)
- Multiple monetization opportunities with in-app purchasing, subscription billing, and mobile ad services
- Over 5 billion apps downloaded
- Over 5.3 million apps downloaded per day
- Industry-leading reach: BlackBerry World available in 171 countries with 21 currencies supported
- Over 77% of BlackBerry 10 users have installed the latest operating system
Speeding your software and service solutions to market
- Open, improved communications with our eco-system
- Webinars covering BlackBerry 10 aimed at sales, marketing & technical partners
- Up to the minute news using social media feeds on new portal
- Ability to submit feedback to us for us to act on it
- Help & Support accessible for all partners
- Technical training
- Sales & marketing toolkits
- Device testing programs
- Invites to industry related BlackBerry events
- Marketing creative assets to facilitate partner programs
BlackBerry is an open platform that provides a variety of development languages and runtimes designed to fit your skills. Your choice of development language will be based on a combination of familiarity, pre-existing codebase, and the target devices you're looking to serve.
Each application approach (Adobe® AIR®, HTML5/WebWorks, Native C/C++) is tailored for the developer communities supporting these environments.
Whether you are looking to create a tailored BlackBerry experience using Native/Webworks/Java or wanting to take your application code base cross platform with HTML5/Adobe AIR, there's a solution for you.
Flexible mobile device management platform
With BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 administrators can, from a single interface, access the most common management tasks for BlackBerry, iOS and Android devices. They can even use the interface to access management features on BlackBerry® Enterprise Server and BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Express instances across multiple BlackBerry domains.
A single platform to support today's mobile device landscape helps to remove some of the complexity of the BYOD trend. This lets you focus on what really matters to your business.
Hear from some of our partners!
BlackBerry Experience Forum - New York
BlackBerry Experience Forum - London