Team up with BlackBerry
Do more for your customers
| If your customers rely on BlackBerry® solutions, make sure you're their first (and only) point of contact when they need help with their devices or servers. |
With BlackBerry® Partner Support Services you have direct access to technical support experts and time-saving resources at BlackBerry. Your customers will thank you for it.
|Ready to start collaborating with BlackBerry on technical support? You can:|
Join forces with BlackBerry and you can:
- Increase customer satisfaction and competitive advantages. Now, customers don't need to navigate a complicated path to issue-resolution. They simply call you.
- Enhance your value proposition, response times and service offerings. Our service level goals mean your customers' issues are addressed quickly and correctly.
- Reduce support costs. You don't need to manage a team of BlackBerry specialists if you don't want to.
- Generate recurring revenues. It's easier than ever to price and build programs around BlackBerry. Our partner support billing models mean your own costs are predictable.
- Improve your expertise with direct access to the manufacturer and exclusive support tools.
Three levels of support
There are three levels of support to choose from, depending on your business model and your customers' needs...
| You have a |
| Tier 3 Support |
| Tier 3 Support |
| Don't have an ongoing relationship with your customers? Consider... |
|You don't have a dedicated BlackBerry support team|| Tier 2 Support |
| Tier 2 Support |
|You support only your customers' devices (not BES software). End users contact you.||You support your customers' BlackBerry Enterprise Solutions (BES). Admins contact you.|
Find out more about Tier 2 Support
Find out more about Tier 3 Support
Find out more about Incident-Based Support
|¹|| Offer applicable to BlackBerry Partner Support Services program only. |
Subject to registration in webinar followed by subsequent enrollment into either the Tier 2 or Tier 3 level of BlackBerry Partner Support Program by January 31st, 2014.
Offer does not apply to those already enrolled in the BlackBerry Partner Support Program.